Booz Allen Recognized for the third consecutive year as a Representative Vendor in Gartner's Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response Services
For the third consecutive year, Booz Allen has been recognized as a representative vendor in Gartner's Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response Services, making it one of only a handful to have been included on every update of the guide, including two years listed as Morphick prior to the November 2017 acquisition.
"MDR services are filling the need of organizations of all sizes that lack internal security resources and expertise, and want to expand their investments beyond preventative security technologies to address their detection, response and 24/7 monitoring gaps."
- Gartner Managed Detection and Response Services Market Guide June 2018
Many providers claim they offer Managed Detection and Response. We believe that most vendors - from traditional managed security service providers (MSSPs) to pure play MDR providers –are unproven in the security space.
The best MDR providers detect threats that evade traditional security, provide the initial triage, response, and investigation to those threats. In an increasingly-crowded space there are key criteria companies must utilize to verify who can fully protect the enterprise:
- Mean Time to Detect threats Booz Allen detects threats in 92 minutes, industry average is over 200 days. National defense-level analysts come alongside your team to rapidly identify and remediate the threat.
- Experience and tradecraft needed to stop advanced attacks Booz Allen is the only company in the world to hold all three of the U.S. Government’s elite cybersecurity accreditations. We secure 80% of the Fortune 500.
- Validated Threat, Alert Quality Not Quantity Validated threat notifications with detailed response guidance is an immediate force-multiplier for your team. Flexible deployment options serve the highly sophisticated SOC as well as the less cyber-mature organization.
- Ability to Scale Globally Who are their largest customers? Booz Allen has a large base of globally deployed services, endpoints monitored, alerts triaged, and packets inspected in largest global enterprises. Our worldwide deployments take less than three weeks.
Contact us today to learn more about our ability to deliver immediate value through always-on advanced threat detection and response monitoring and Defense-level analysts and responders that are in the fight every day across many of the largest, most complex attacks in the world.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.